[Freeswitch-users] Sip profile help

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 15 22:03:22 MSK 2012

check out caller id in from on your gateway setup... theres other ways to
accomplish this also,

please note that L3 can be difficult to setup at times... if you need
professional help getting them going quickly, contact us at
consulting at freeswitch.org and we'll get a qualified engineer to help you
get setup and thru their interop as fast as possible.