[Freeswitch-users] How to answer after bridge in a dialplan+lua environment

dma mays.david at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:30:24 MSK 2012

Hi All,

I need some advise from you on how to answer after bridge in a dialplan +
lua environment.

My goal is,

(1) dial destination number (OB) on receiving incoming call (IB),
(2) bridge the 2 sessions on early media received, and then
(3) send answer to IB when OB answers.

Currently all the above are done in my lua script. The script blocks on
bridge. From the previous discussions, I find a way to circumvent script
blocking is to use "execute_on_answer=lua ob_answer.lua". This sounds a good
solution. However, I wonder if I have the access to the 2 session objects,
session and ob_session, in the new script "ob_answer.lua". In a lua script,
the IB call is answered using "session:answer()".

Or if there exists other solutions/alternatives to achieve the above goal in
a dialplan + lua environment.

Please kindly advise.

Thanks,
D.Ma