[Freeswitch-users] RPMs and Yum repo for EL5 and EL6 based system in beta

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 15 03:29:56 MSK 2012

yeah its pretty complete... still needs some testing... and I still want to
make a couple more adjustments to it for FHS compliancy..  end goal is to
use this to get us into EPEL and eventually in to EL7 when it rolls out!

if you want to look at WIP see my working branch on github at
http://github.com/swk/fs_test/

also you can grab use the yum repo we have setup already