[Freeswitch-users] rad client

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Tue Feb 14 10:06:03 MSK 2012

Hi,

I need one information about radius behaviour regarding voip cdr (AAA).

I know I get two stop packet and two start packets for every call that
is made.
For one softswitch I get session ID same for all paskets (stop&start for
a leg, and stop&start for b leg), on other softswitch I get one session
ID for one stop&start packet and other ID for second stop&start packet.
So, for one softswitch as is only one ID I get one enetry in sql table,
for other softswitch I get two enetries in my sql table as I get two
session IDs.

Which behaviour is right?

Thanks!

Miha