[Freeswitch-users] Displaying the caller id on each agent's cell phone when transferring calls to a queue using mod_callcenter

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Tue Feb 14 02:26:16 MSK 2012

Hi,

With the following channel variables, I am able to display caller ids (on SIP clients) for agents sitting behind SIP clients.
origination_caller_id_name=test
origination_caller_id_number=1234

But the same doesn't work if agents are using cell phones. It could be that my SIP provider doesn't support this.
So I'm wondering if any of you got this working and please share the name of your SIP provider. Thanks.