[Freeswitch-users] RPMs and Yum repo for EL5 and EL6 based system in beta

Josh mojo1736 at privatedemail.net
Tue Feb 14 02:08:27 MSK 2012

> Update for you
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Download_%26_Installation_Guide#YUM_Based_Installation
>
> Feel free to refine it
Superb! Thank you!

There were 2 .spec files I found in the main FS git tree, which I
started using as a basis to prepare/configure/build my own flavour of FS
(I use Fedora Core on all our machines). As I would almost definitely
cross-compile FS, I would most definitely amend/change the existing
.spec file, so I will probably modify it to account for
cross-compilation "peculiarities", so I'll post my findings/bugs -
through JIRA, of course. ;-)