[Freeswitch-users] Error loading mod_shout on 64bit windows

Michael Lutz mytemike72 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:53:52 MSK 2012

Hi,

I have a FreeSWITCH system compiled and running (the same compilation)
on a 32bit and a 64bit machine. Everything works fine except
mod_shout.
On the 32bit in initializes without any problem and I can use it, but
on the 64bit it fails loading the dll.

the console shows:
-ERR loading module [module load file routine returned an error]

2012-02-13 19:52:18.954841 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:1281 Error
**dll open error [193l]
**

There is not much else I can find in the logs. Is this a known
problem? or do I need to compile my mod_shout differently?

Thanks,
Michael Lutz