[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Sat Feb 11 13:47:53 MSK 2012

It helped.

Thanks.

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:17:38 -0800
From: msc at freeswitch.org
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

The German xml file has poorly formatted umlaut characters. Try deleting the files in conf/lang/de/ and you should be fine.

-MC

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Yuriy Nasida <nasida at live.ru> wrote:

Michael,
I have tried voicemail with latest git. Looks good, macro works now, thank you. But I see many WARNING messages in fs_cli when i try to check or leave voicemail. Not sure why. It appear when I don't use vm_announce_cid as well.

'2012-02-11 00:49:20.169712 [WARNING] switch_xml.c:2329 Invalid UTF-8 character to ampersand, skip it'
Thanks.