[Freeswitch-users] How to inspect the jitterbuffer?

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sat Feb 11 12:21:26 MSK 2012

Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at ...> writes:

> You are arrogantly refusing to cooperate with my questions (why are
> people so stubborn!!!!)

I am sorry you have this impression. See, I am not coming here with
"Please fix my problem, right now", the Sangoma techdesk helped me
to verify the wanpipe/FreeTDM setup but the problem was not there.

What I wanted and asked for is in the title of this email and in the
body, I wanted to know how to inspect the jitter buffer as I couldn't
find anything about that in the wiki. You were nice enough to answer
that question in your last email. So thank you for that.

> Why are you adding the manual-rtp-bugs if you don't even know what they do?

Well, I read the wiki page (otherwise I would not have found the
options). For me knowing referred to actually know how this impacts
switch_rtp.c and others.

cheers
  holger