Re: [Freeswitch-users] Buffer size sanity check failed!

Rodrigo Andrés Zumaeta rzumaeta at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 00:57:48 MSK 2012

Ken,
thanks for your reply, let's see:
1. there is a group of users using analog phones.
2. there is another group using digital phones.
3. there is a third group that is not relevant for this specific problems.

All of these groups are connected to a Nortel, and we get H.323 traffic from them. The first group of users, the ones using analog phones, is the one reporting this problem. It happens with 100% of their calls. I am attaching a trace and console log... The only noticeable difference in the flow of the call (comparing to successful calls from digital phones) is the presence of CN RTP packets.