[Freeswitch-users] New to FS

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 9 21:55:21 MSK 2012

Chris,

Welcome to the FS community. Glad to have you. It might be easier for you
to hop on the IRC channel and talk to some of the guys there. Go to
#freeswitch on irc.freenode.net. We usually have a few hundred people in
there and one of them is bound to be able to discuss your questions.

-MC (IRC: mercutioviz)