[Freeswitch-users] Extend feature for HuaWei Softswitch

liu rush rush0621 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Feb 9 08:04:14 MSK 2012

Dear,

I am currently working on a project that the situation is similar to Hybrid SIPS encryption in below link as I think.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/SIP_TLS#Hybrid_Encryption

My actual situation is like this.
Since, the HuaWei Softswitch isn't support for SRTP, i suppose Freeswitch can be setup as an intermediary to do it which it will be look like this. IP-phone <-SRTP-> FS <-RTP-> HuaWei Softswitch.
But I have no idea how to set it up with Freeswitch (I'm newbie in FS, I jumped into FS for less than a month).
Could anyone give me some advice or direction if FS is capable to do it?

Regard,
Rush