[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 7 19:11:45 MSK 2012

Yeah, this was my bad. I started on this and got interrupted, then came
back like an hour later and totally forgot about the fact that of
mod_voicemail.c not using the macro. I think today I can do a quick test on
that and if it works I'll commit it to git master and then you all can test
it.

Thanks,
MC