[Freeswitch-users] Unexpected BYE's after 100 calls

Boudewyn Ligthart bligthart at btlnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 13:42:15 MSK 2012

Hi,

We have been testing with Freeswitch (hacked-20120106T151802Z). There are two profiles, allowing calls
through using ACL, the core is running with ODBC on MySQL, all running on ubuntu, virtualized in XEN.

When testing with SIPP and standard uac towards Freeswitch there are no issue's with the SIP messaging,
SIPP on another machine acts as uas. So call flows  SIPP --> Freeswitch --> SIPP.

When testing with SIPP (using same routing)  streaming audio after about 100 calls (5 seconds in) there are unexpected
BYE's coming from Freeswitch (I have even lowered the CPS count).

I do not see any error's in the logs, just the BYE's. What could be causing this issue?

Thanks,

Bou