[Freeswitch-users] needs some advice to secure my system

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Tue Feb 7 18:40:03 MSK 2012

Hi

Actually I already have fail2ban installed and it does block the IP
correctly but my main issue is that in Canada we don't have unlimited
internet and this is eating 6Gig per day out of my 50Gig monthly :(

I am going to change the IP of my router so that the request will no longer
reach me but eventually he will find me back unless I can make myself more
invisible.