[Freeswitch-users] needs some advice to secure my system

Bob Smith gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 17:47:33 MSK 2012

Hello Philippe,

The idea I am currently working towards implementing is :

- SIP Origination / Inbound SIP  =  IP range ACL with carrier
- User Origination / Devlivery = OpenVPN + SNOM Handsets (they have a built-in OpenVPN client, quite cool !)

You can lock down OpenVPN quite tight so it hardly reponds at all to unauthorised requests.

I have only just started my testing, but other than some issues with inbound calls and multiple profiles  that I'm trying to iron out at the moment, everything seems to be working ok.

Bob