[Freeswitch-users] Mod_dingaling and openfire issue

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Tue Feb 7 17:42:51 MSK 2012

Notwithstanding FS crashing, for which a JIRA bug should be raised,
there are issues with s2s in Openfire 3.7.0 (specifically IP dialback
authentication) so you should use 3.7.1.  That said, there are some
fairly ugly thread pool issues on Openfire that make me favour ejabberd
for production environments where I have a choice in the matter.

John