[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Feb 7 07:14:19 MSK 2012

Well, now I'm cornfused. The original example by John used
vm_announce_cid as a Boolean switch. But you've tested it as a string
that points to the desired sound file?

I have no means to test this nor access to sources right now and I just
added John's example to the wiki. I should back it out or correct it
based on your results.

Please advise.

John Boteler

Bote Communications