[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 7 04:03:19 MSK 2012

John,

This actually makes sense, so I'm adding a new prompt to my 'to be ordered'
list. We can make a new phrase macro that handles all the 000/anon
handling. Anyway, when the new prompts arrive in a week or two I will test
out a new phrase macro and then have you try it for your installation.

BTW, if you are feeling ambitious you can modify your say number phrase
macro to include a little pause and an existing sound file. I was thinking
you could use ivr-this_is_a_call_from.wav. Try this macro in place of the
existing one:

  <macro name="voicemail_say_phone_number">
    <input pattern="^000|^$|^[Aa]non|^[Pp]rivate" break_on_match="true">
        <match>
            <!-- add 'anonymous caller' sound here -->
        </match>
    </input>
    <input pattern="^(.*)$">
      <match>
        <action function="play-file"
data="ivr/ivr-this_is_a_call_from.wav"/>
        <action function="execute" data="sleep(100)"/>
        <action function="say" data="$1" method="pronounced"
type="name_spelled"/>
        <action function="execute" data="sleep(500)"/>
      </match>
    </input>
  </macro>

Keep in mind that I just made that up and didn't test it, so please do some
diagnostics if it doesn't work the first time.

Thanks,
MC