[Freeswitch-users] Custom filename - XML CDR

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:33:51 MSK 2012

Il 06/02/12 16.03, Ken Rice ha scritto:
> XML_CDR allows this now... And you don't have to use the posting... Also, it
> allows for single call exceptions
>
> Drop the CDRs to the File System
> Use favorite scripting language to scrape and process, if exception move to
> exception directory and fire alert, if good move to done directory,
> If no DB connection, time out and wait a minute before even processing them
> in the first place

this is the same process that I can handle with mod_xml_cdr and post
configuration (log-dir, err-log-dir) plus a custom "retriever" script,
isn't it? The only difference is who sends the call cdr...
XML_CDR Post allows me to use failover and https features out of the box.
However in a fs load balancing scenario, after the import process, I
need another routine that sort calls and bill the account.