[Freeswitch-users] Custom filename - XML CDR

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:54:33 MSK 2012

Il 06/02/12 15.29, Avi Marcus ha scritto:
> You don't need a single file per call to do billing...
> I personally POST and have my import script do the billing management.
what about network problems? For example, if the web server is
unreachable the call must be stored on the filesystem. Suppose that
arrives a new call, in this case the state of the billing system is
inconsistent and must be resynchronized before sending quota or credit info.
One file per call allows me to process just the single (or multiple)
call without the need to parse the entire cdr file (after this process,
I could move the file to another directory).

perl + cdr_csv could be interesting but no posting.

What do you think about?