[Freeswitch-users] Good News Everybody - As Professor Hubert J Farnsworth would say!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 2 20:37:26 MSK 2012

Just a quick Update...

BKW aka Brian West has made it out of the hospital in 1 piece... (except for
the pieces the vampires^H^H^H^H^H^H^H errrrr doctors wanted to keep.

He¹s currently recuperating from the comforts of his own home.

Prognosis is good at this time, but we do know there are going to be follow
up visits on this...

If you havent already done so please consider tossing in a few bucks to help
out with his hospital stay. As most of you in the US knows, insurance is not
a total life saver for a week long stay with the Drs and Nurses... Send any
donations to brian at bkw.org and please mark them personal and drop him a note
to get well so paypal doesn¹t pull what paypal is known for...

If you want to send something other then paypal I¹m sure he would appreciate
suite cases of cash or precious metals. Additional contact information for
such items can be found on http://bkw.org

And to Brian, Thanks for all the years of helping people in the OpenSource
VoIP community. I for one wouldn¹t be here today if it were not for your
help all those years ago when I first discovered this type of software. Rest
and Get Well my friend!