[Freeswitch-users] Call FW on phone

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 1 12:03:10 MSK 2012

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_Handling_Incoming_Redirect#sip_redirect_dialstring

This variable will contain the exact dial string to bridge to the contact in the 302.  Remeber all these 302 rediret redirect handling variables MUST be set before the initial bridge to the endpoint that MAY or MAY NOT send a 302 (cuz you won't know really)

cut to the chase

bridge data="${sip_redirect_dialstring}"

/b