[Freeswitch-users] Conference Auto Outcall to External Numbers

Ryan Watkins Ryan at ocens.com
Wed Feb 1 01:28:01 MSK 2012

The call forwarding function itself works, if I set call forwarding for a specific extension and then call that extension it will ring at the forwarded external phone. Also, with call forwarding disabled on the extensions the conference auto outcall does call the internal extensions. There just seems to be a disconnect between the conference outcall to a forwarded extension. But perhaps I should rephrase the question...

The conference extension I'm needing to setup should auto outcall to a set of external numbers. I figured the way to do it would be to create internal extensions, and set the call forwarding to the external number. But perhaps there's a better way to approach this need?

For example, the outcall user listing in the conference.xml is as follows:

<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/100@$${domain}"/>

Is there a way to change the data syntax to instead direct the outbound auto call to an external number instead of an internal user?

Thanks!