[Freeswitch-users] caller-id-number not getting set

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat Dec 29 13:04:42 MSK 2012

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:16 AM, sanjay soni
<sanjay.sanjaysoni at gmail.com> wrote:
> However, i see these values properly in the event being fired But not in the
> xml dialplan (Which is the place i want ot use them) ! What should I do ?

I suspect they *are* there, but you're calling them by the wrong name
or looking for them in the wrong place. I don't know, that just a
guess.

Start by putting a info app in your dialplan (somewhere it will always
get run) and have a look at what's there.

<action application="info"/>

Hope that helps. Let us know what you find.

Best,
Gabe