[Freeswitch-users] repeated registration messages in logs

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:41:40 MSK 2012

You could collect a coredump when FS is hanging using using gcore.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Creating_A_Backtrace_With_gdb_.28Linux.2FUnix.29

First I'd try updating to either the 1.2.5.3 release, or git head of the
v1.2.stable or master branches. It could be a bug that's already been
discovered and resolved.

-Steve