[Freeswitch-users] Error while making Attendent transfer

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 27 20:49:35 MSK 2012

How often does this log line appear? If it only occurs a few times for a
given call then you should be okay, but if it keeps appearing over and over
again then there's definitely something not right with your configuration.

I recommend that you pastebin a complete console debug log with the call
from start to finish. Also, be sure to specify what IP addresses belong to
each device so that it's easier for us to decipher what we see in the logs.
Lastly, be sure to set syntax highlighting to "FreeSWITCH Log".

-MC

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:00 AM, veerabhadrarao` <
bhadrarao.kankatala at gmail.com> wrote:

> hai,
>
>      i am working on Freeswitch. I am getting error which i displayed
> below while i making attendent transfer using default and features xml
> files.
> And also tell me how to make successful attendent transfer in freeswitch
>
> 2012-12-27 18:29:16.662856 [CRIT] mod_local_stream.c:297 Leaking stream
> handle! [switch_ivr_play_file() src/switch_ivr_play_say.c:1237]
>
> I am using twinkle and SJphone as soft phones.
>
> please help me
>
> thank you

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins