[Freeswitch-users] NAT traversal - the final say..!

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 10:35:35 MSK 2012

On 25.12.2012 02:14, Scott wrote:

> Anyone with medium to large addressable end-points in their
> installations really needs to look at implementing IPv6 WITH -- repeat
> WITH -- IPv6-NAT (and/or NAT64) in the mix.

I will use this when moving to ipv6. At my company we have two internet
and voip providers for fault tolerance and load balacing. Also for using
lowest cost per call. The plans are to have third internet and voip
provider.

So using internal ipv6 for addressing and dynamically mapping to those,
provided by internet providers, is the only way to work.

--
Mimiko desu.