[Freeswitch-users] MWI-Account - Issues

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:19:46 MSK 2012

Hi All:

I am trying to send a user MWI to a different registered user

*Eg: user : amirt .. directory parameter is like below*

<param name="MWI-Account" value="amrit at mydomain.com"/>

Every thing works as expected.

Now I change the MWI-Account to a different user

*user : amirt .. directory parameter is like below*
*
*
<param name="MWI-Account" value="eddie at mydomain.com"/>

Now user: amirt phone stop MWI . That is correct.

But the user eddie device not Light up for the user : amirt voice
mail notification

I have the following in the sip profile

<param name="send-message-query-on-register" value="true"/>

<param name="forward-unsolicited-mwi-notify" value="false"/>

Am I missing something.

Thanks
Lloyd