[Freeswitch-users] Allow calls from Gateway based on GW IP Address

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Sat Dec 22 03:41:48 MSK 2012

HI All,

I am trying to setup Vitelity as a FS Gateway.  The wiki is 2 years out of
date, the menus @Vitelity have all changed and I have been unable to get the
FS setup to work.

Vitelity recommends IP Based Authentication.  I have read the wiki regarding
this and I am simply thrashing around.

So, here is the pastbin of the global siptrace:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20354

Sorry about all the extra line feeds, they are not visible in notepad!

I just want to know how to setup FS to all accept all calls from a FQDN or
IP Address and route them to a specific context (like "from-trunk").

I will pay the WIKI TOLL when we get this working.

Thanks,

Sean