[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:38:56 MSK 2012

I don't want to be the bad boy telling unpleasant things, but if you
are not able to use tar, or to follow the wiki, you better first get
yourself acquainted and familiar with Linux, and only then try to
install complex softwatre like whatever VOIP. If you do not have
adequate background in Linux, you'll end up with lot of frustration,
trash your time, and nothing will work. Maybe you wanna ask a friend
that's familiar with Linux administration to be on your side for a
while.

-giovanni