[Freeswitch-users] Linksys Registration disappears after 5 minutes

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue Dec 18 04:44:00 MSK 2012

Hi,

I have a Linksys ATA (RPT300).  I have it successfully Registering through a
NAT connection.  But, 5 minutes later FS no longer shows it registered.  The
RTP300 still says it is registered and can of course dial out, but not in.

For what it is worth, this RTP300 has been working for months and months.
Since we now have Polycom phones on this LAN, we had to enable SIP ALG and
NDLB.  Cisco phones and Polycom phones are all working great now, but I
cannot figure out what setting to change in the Linksys device.

There are no words to express how much I hate NAT and SIP.

Thanks,

Sean