[Freeswitch-users] NAT traversal - the final say..!

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:39:11 MSK 2012

On 16.12.2012 19:33, Avi Marcus wrote:
> And for your peace of mind, try to never need NAT on the server.

I've moved FS to public IP, but run into another issue on using multiple
registration for same user when two phones connect to pubic IP and
internal IP. Putting two sip profiles to use same alias domain end up
only the last (in alphabetical order) is aliased. So when calling user,
only phones connected to public IP in my case are called.

--
Mimiko desu.