[Freeswitch-users] Multihomed server.

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:19:37 MSK 2012

Impossible... One profile can only listen to a single ip:port - It needs to know an IP to put inside the SIP packets for Contact/SDP. But this isn't your problem.

Rather your problem is coming from the fact they're both registering with the same credentials.

Can you get each phone to register with its own user account?

Also see what string sofia_contact returns - it might be its returning multiple destinations in the generated dial string, but that they're either not a forked dial or you need to set ignore_early_media=true so that a successful bridge happens on the first phone to answer, not the first phone to ring.

I suspect simply prefixing your bridge dial string with {ignore_early_media=true} will get the behaviour you desire.

Sent from my iPad