[Freeswitch-users] Originate against dial plan?

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:23:03 MSK 2012

I'm trying to avoid duplication of logic. I have a dial plan setup
with two sets of gateways, one set is a route to a pair of adtrans
connecting to the customer downstream telephony system, the other set
of gateways is another pair of adtrans leading to the PSTN. I have all
this setup and working in the dial plan. I would like to do something
like this: originate 8005551212 XML default &txfax(foo), but I can't
figure it out. Is there a way I could, say, generate a one-leg txfax,
then transfer to the destination?

Royce Mitchell
IT Consultant
ITAS Solutions