[Freeswitch-users] gateway tcp

Miha miha at softnet.si
Wed Dec 12 13:43:24 MSK 2012

Hi,

I configured gw like this:

<include>
         <gateway name="lync_telprom">
                 <param name="username" value="none"/>
                 <param name="password" value="none"/>
                 <param name="proxy" value="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;transport=tcp"/>
                 <param name="register-transport" value="tcp"/>
                 <param name="register" value="false"/>
                 <param name="caller-id-in-from" value="true"/>
         </gateway>
</include>

I noticed that FS sends to trunk trafic via tcp but suddenly it sends
one part of media via upd. Is this normal?

I am using 1.0.6 version of fs, should upgrade to latest stable verion
of Fs solve this?

br,
Miha