[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH+Sangoma with dialup modems

Sirish Masur Mohan Sirish.MasurMohan at oa.com.au
Tue Dec 11 05:24:01 MSK 2012

Hi Moises,

Thanks for the reply. I have been able to resolve this issue – looks like I had to explicitly choose the modem carrier (1200) using the +MS command.
However, curious to know a bit more on the echo canceller that you are referring to – we are using the Sangoma card with echo canceller, and I haven’t explicitly turned it off!

With regards,
Sirish