[Freeswitch-users] Avaya CS1000M integration guide

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Dec 9 13:15:08 MSK 2012

I know this is somewhat off-topic for this list, but I'm quickly running
out of options.

I need pointers to what Avaya considers an "integration guide" that
tells them what to enter into their CS1k M pbx to a plain SIP trunk to
talk to FreeSWITCH. Their pbx is brand new so I assume it is running the
latest 7.5 or thereabouts.

I'm hitting the bureaucratic roadblock with their tech support on this
point so I need to send them document that will move us off dead-center.

Thanks.

John Boteler

Bote Communications

Fort Lauderdale, FL