[Freeswitch-users] Problem freeswitch and asterisk mediagateway bridge no direct connection

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Sun Dec 9 03:20:00 MSK 2012

This can be done in Freeswitch, and probably easier than doing so in Asterisk, but I'm sure there are other factors involved so that topic now comes to a rest.

As far as your problem at hand, please submit a PCAP and a better description of your issue, maybe we can take a look for you to see what's the matter.

-BDF

Sent from my iPhone