[Freeswitch-users] recovery_profile_name - any explanation?

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 01:18:37 MSK 2012

Hello,

I've just been trawling Google for an explanation of what exactly the
variable '*recovery_profile_name' means, but no luck.*
*
*
*It seems to relate to the following change from 4 months ago;*
https://github.com/freeSwitch/freeswitch/commit/2a8841ab666ec23ceb5688587bb14d16bf193b77

The commit message states 'change mod_sofia to use new core based recovery
engine'.

But, it is unclear when this variable should be relied upon, and under what
circumstances it will be used under.

Any clarifications would be good, I will of course put in time to update
the wiki too.

Thanks

Cal