[Freeswitch-users] Distributed Conference Room

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 18:07:54 MSK 2012

I've also thought about these but not implemented any. A couple of my
suggestions, both require some location database to say where the
conference is:

   1. 302 to the correct server, OpenSIPS can handle this for you.
   2. Use the second style call to conference app, which then outbound
   dials into the original one if needs be.

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960
*F<info at cassidywebservices.co.uk>