[Freeswitch-users] RESOLVED: Re: NATIVE SQL ERROR [no such table: fifo_outbound]

Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:05:21 MSK 2012

For closure (mark RESOLVED), no more 'native sql error.'

Just did a *'make current'* and received the fresh-out-of-the-oven bump to
1.2.5.3 (from 1.2.5.2), where baseline original pull was the wiki
perscribed,

'git clone -b v1.2.stable git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git'

Again, my thanks to all!

/Scott