[Freeswitch-users] Doubts over G729 passthru for 50ms ptimes

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 4 18:11:23 MSK 2012

PCAP's will show you.... I suspect something is telling a lie about the timestamps.  Very common.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
UK: +44 20 3298 4900
ISN: 410*543