[Freeswitch-users] uuid_broadcast muxing.

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:19:08 MSD 2012

nobody is actually hearing it discard the audio its only the audio to
the handle where you have the music paused.
A normal file handle waits for you to read, the local_stream one has a
buffer feeding it from a master stream, so when you don't read from
it, you lose the audio because the music is playing on without you
even when you pause.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Vbvbrj <vbvbrj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30.08.2012 02:21, Anthony Minessale wrote:
>> The error is harmless warning to remind you the local_stream is being ignored.
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Vbvbrj <vbvbrj at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello. I use uuid_broadcast to play a file to some leg:
>>> api:executeString("uuid_broadcast "..caller_uuid.."
>>> phrase::queue-position,"..pos.." aleg")
>>> But this pauses the moh file which is played to member waiting in
>>> callcenter. After two broadcasts, there is an error about leaking stream
>>> and adjusting of moh play. Is there a command to do the same but mux
>>> this playback of position with moh playing?
>
> Yes. But a caller hears music jump, which is not very interesting to let
> the users hear that, as he/she may think that the pbx is broken.
>
> Anyway, this is a suggestion that some one will be willing to implement.
> For now I use it as it is.
>
> Thank you.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II