[Freeswitch-users] sip-router or opensips for good

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Wed Aug 29 14:57:21 MSD 2012

I would suggest it is really a choice between Kamailio and repro (from
reSIProcate), which hasn't been mentioned in this thread, but is
actually very competitive and comes from a completely different
background (not rooted in SER)

Kamailio and repro are the two leaders when it comes to TLS and TCP
support, TLS is pretty much essential these days:
http://www.opentelecoms.org/federated-voip-tls

There are some very good tutorials about how to get started quickly with
either product:
http://www.opentelecoms.org/federated-voip-quick-start-howto