[Freeswitch-users] directory variables not set on user channels when bridge does not succeed

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:41:29 MSD 2012

Hi
To add some features to fs, I need to set some variables in xml directory
user as:
<include>
  <user id="1000">
    <params>
    <variables>
  <variable name="profile_id" value="10"/>
  <variable name="dn_id" value="25"/>
  <variable name="call_timeout" value="7"/>
    </variables>
  </user>
</include>
as documentation says these variables are set on every inbound or outbound
channel for this user. when I try to call to user/1000 if call succeeds
everything is ok but if call ends with results like no_answer, in xml_cdr
that is sent to my cdr logger url, there is no sign of any variables set in
directory as above. is this normal? because if I set these on bleg
(user/1000) using export they appear in xml cdr.
thanx