[Freeswitch-users] Ringing after queue exit

Tiago N. Sampaio tnsampaio at bsd.com.br
Mon Aug 27 21:55:23 MSD 2012

Hi all,

     Im very new to FS, im comming from asterisk world hehe! Today i put
my 1st FS in operation!!!

     Lets go, i have some queues in my company (queue1 queue2, etc..)
     I have max-wait on all queues to 60 seconds, and after that time i
wanna bridge caller with some user, ex:

      <action application="callcenter" data="queue1 at default" />
      <action application="bridge" data="[leg_timeout=15]user/1002" />
      <action application="voicemail" data="default $${domain} 1002"/>

     But when "max-wait-time" arrive, and fs try bridge to user/1002, no
ringing or moh playing, and callers think that call was droped..
     Only when voicemail is launched caller hear the sound of voicemail
announce...

     Simplifying my question, how to put ringing on line when calling
user/1002 after unsucessfull join on queue1?

Hugs
Tiago N. Sampaio