[Freeswitch-users] How to know inbound call arrive from which gateway?

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:54:34 MSD 2012

Hi,
What you can do easily is just change the context of each gateway and then
in that dialplan code append a prefix to the destination_number received.
i.e save destination_number in another variable and append the desired
prefix to that variable. Use the new variable anywhere in your dialplan as
you want !

BR
Sammy