[Freeswitch-users] need help on gateway

haloha haloha201 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:16:50 MSD 2012

hi Brian

could you please give me the example of the respond for gateway's info
from web server
there is no example for gateway's info respond,
i only found the respond for user's info:
<document type="freeswitch/xml">
  <section name="directory">
    <domain name="domain1.awesomevoipdomain.faketld">
      <params>
        <param name="dial-string"
value="{presence_id=${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>
      </params>
      <groups>
        <group name="default">
         <users>
          <user id="1004">
            <params>
              <param name="password" value="some_password"/>
            </params>
          </user>
         </users>
        </group>