[Freeswitch-users] Wideband Skype to SIP?

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Fri Aug 24 20:43:06 MSD 2012

For now, I'm just so super impressed on how well this is all working together.
I called the PSTN and couldn't hear any distortion coming from codec compression. It was a lot clearer than making the call from Skype on my computer directly!

Amazing work, considering upgrading to a more recent version of Skype would be fantastic. Skype may restrict access to older clients at any point.

Best,